Friday 10 April 2009

Only 19 bloody days left!!!

Hello all again,

Not long until I go now, still lots to do. I've got so much to think about:

Money
Cards - which ones?
How to send my money overseas
Visa's
Equipment - what will I need
Where to go
What to see
Whether or not to buy a car in New Zealand?
Will I run out of money.
If i order this will it get to me in time!

yadda yadda yadda the list goes on.

Well any how I managed to sell my car to a nice bloke this morning for his son to start driving in, got a good price for it, chuffed. This now means that my savings for my travels are coming along nicely so I should hold out okay for the duration of my trip.

Well I am going to sign off for now, not much more to add from my other posts, other than I managed to get my job back; sent a few emails, annoyed one or two people, but hey gotta think of Number 1!

I'll update once I arrive in Bangkok.

I'll be leaving on the 29th of April Terminal 3 Heathrow Airport 10 am!

Adios

1 comment:

saapple said...

Hey Jared, I bet you're so excited now as it's just around the corner. I got your telephone message and will try to call this weekend. I am in school this week so my hours make it difficult to call you. See you later - Scot